Some interesting books I read in the past few months. Needless to say they were mostly, all Sci-Fi:
- The Engines of God by Jack McDevitt. Not good at all
- Iron Sunrise (Singularity) by Charles Stross. Average read
- The Collected Stories of Vernor Vinge by Vernor Vinge. Not too bad. I was expecting something better
- A World Out Of Time by Larry Niven. Starts off quite well for somthing that was written 35 years ago. Predictable ending
- Dabawalas: Lessons for Building lasting success based on values by Shrinivas Pandit. A very interesting distraction from my regular reading. An inspiring story about Mumbai, India's lunch carriers. An astonishing Six Sigma error rate from a loosely organized band of mostly rural workers!