A short list of stuff to read, that I came across in the past few months:
JVM related presentations:
- Extreme FIX Messaging for Low-Latency
- Extreme Performance with Java
- High performance network programming on the JVM
- JVM JIT for dummies
- Jdk 7 Action
- G1 Garbage Collector Performance Tuning
- Efficient Memory and Thread Management in Highly Parallel Applications
- Big RAM: How Java Developers Can Fully Exploit Massive Amounts of RAM
- Dealing with JVM Limitations in Apache Cassandra
- java.nio.file for Remote Systems
- JSR 341: Expression Language 3.0
- Efficient Java I/O: byte, ByteBuffers, and OutputStreams
- Do Your GC Logs Speak To You?
- Calculating TCP Retransmission Timeout
- What Makes a Great Open API?
- Which Java thread consumes my CPU?